This class exceeds the training the training requirements to apply for a Wisconsin Concealed Carry Permit. You can also qualify for your Minnesota and Florida non-resident permits to be able to carry in more states.
Class topics include:
- Handgun safety fundamentals
- Current laws defining lawful self defense, use of force by private citizens, including use of deadly force, transportation, and concealment.
- Pistol cartridges and components
- Ammunition malfunctions
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Holster selection / concealment techniques
- Range qualification (for MN & FL permits)