This class exceeds the training the state training requirements to apply for a Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit in any county.
Class topics include:
- Handgun safety fundamentals
- Current laws defining lawful self defense, use of force by private citizens, including use of deadly force, transportation, and concealment.
- Pistol cartridges and components
- Ammunition malfunctions
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Holster selection / concealment techniques
- 90 minutes of range time in our women-only course
- Shooting fundamentals only class option